“There is only one effective combination if you are going to be read nowadays: you must be able to write well, offer real benefits, and be found on Google.”
Are your texts good?
The internet is full of content – and there are precisely four reasons why people will read YOUR texts.
- Your texts offer significant benefits
- Your texts speak the language of your target group
- Your texts are linguistically and grammatically impeccable
- Your texts are optimised for search engines
You cannot afford to ignore even ONE of these points. For if you do, your readers will be lost very quickly – or, in the worst case, never find you in the first place.
Through quality writing and search engine optimisation I offer you the chance to write future texts by yourself, to edit them and make them worth reading. Out with dependence on someone else’s texts; in with your own know-how!
What are the benefits to you?
- I look at your texts and highlight problems and errors which occur repeatedly
- I create a checklist which will allow you to resolve these issues by the editing stage at the latest
- Together we analyse your target group and between us identify the language this group speaks
- I show you how to make your content relevant. We might also look at the bigger picture here and discuss continuity and seasonal planning (Linking to Seasonal Storytelling)
- I will reveal how to optimise your texts for search engines so you are on the first page of a Google search
Why I am the right person for you
Svenja Walter, born 1971.
graduated in German and English
2001 – 2003
independent PR consultant and advertising copywriter
2003 to the present day
Consultant and author with Waltermedia
From 2008 to the present day
Blogger at meinesvenja (over 1,000 blogs, all optimised for search engines, and more than 100,000 readers), author, (Gräfe & Unzer), columnist.